March 13, 2019








Whether the UK leaves the EU with a deal or without a deal, importers and exporters need to give serious consideration to the following:-


1) If you haven't already done so, you need to apply online for a UK EORI number.


2) Check your goods - Dual Use Goods may require a licence to and from EU, when previously none had been required.


3) Make sure that you appoint, as your Direct Representative, an approved BIFA Freight Forwarder.


MIES  is an approved BIFA Freight Forwarder and is also a certified Authorised Economic Operator (AEO). Why not put "Our Expertise into your Business"?

Appoint MIES as your "Go To Freight Forwarder" and let us take the stress out of your BREXIT compliance.


Contact our BREXIT Team Now - Tel: 01332 813260 - email:


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts

December 5, 2019

October 10, 2019

October 3, 2019

August 30, 2019

August 14, 2019

June 13, 2019

Please reload

Please reload

MIES International Limited • Registered in England No.1261687 •Registered Office: Unit B Tame Park, Vanguard, Tamworth, B77 5DY
CAA listed Agent No GB/RA/00078-03/ BIFA Member No 953 | AEO Certification No GBAEOC00096/09 | All business carried out in accordance with BIFA Trading Conditions

PS Forwarding Logo MIES
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon